Friday, January 14, 2011

Been a LONG while!!!

Just wanted to say we are still around! I am making it my goal to Post EVERY week...at least once a week...lets see how far into 2011 I make.

Well this weekend we had Leigha's 1st birthday party. Being so close to christmas, this mama did not plan well or large. We went to Cici's Pizza, yes I said Cici's! We had a great time! It was mainly the Vitz side of the family, since my side was either working or sick, we ate pizza and had cake, and i didn't have to clean a SINGLE bit! It was great! Leigha loved her cream cheese and carrot cake cupcake, everyone else had chocolate.

As soon as I can upload pictures I will! a little over one week (well actually 14 days in ) and one post down...lets see how well I do!

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

Good luck! Glad to see you back.